Wednesday 18 March 2009

Kerchoo!

It seems that a seven and a half month old baby will only let you do your own thing for a short time before they demand rather loudly that you come and play with them, feed them, cuddle them or take them for a walk etc. So, on days when I'm at home with the little man my day time crafting has to fit into about ten minute slots. These handbag tissue holders are perfect:

Tissue holder 1

I ran one up yesterday in muted colours for my Mum to pop in with her mothers day card. And then today I was inspired by piece of hot pink needle cord I picked up in the charity shop for a quid so I made one for myself. Unfortunately, the hot pink inner doesn't really show on the photo!

Tissue holder 2

It was a good charity shop day today as I also bagged a pair of brand new Monsoon curtains - fully lined in a cute little boys boat print. Kerching!

Toodle pip
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment