Thursday 5 March 2009

Flower power

Well, where did that time go? It feels like ages since I've found the time to sit down and blog what we've been up to. It has been a mad couple of weeks - what with house viewings (lots of housework required!), writing killer job applications, visiting family and getting back into the swing of things at work. Phew!

Last weekend we went for a long weekend up in Yorkshire visiting with my Mum - Reu was a little charmer and was very well behaved for his Nana. We were going to get her to babysit and head out for our first few hours 'baby free' time but I was feeling grotty with a cold so I chose a decent lie in instead ... in a house with gas central heating. Bliss!

Reu enjoyed the chance to play with his cousins ...



He heard one of Aunty Nettie's piano recitals (complete with yodelling provided by Nana) ...



And of course we all got to go out for lunch ...



While we were there I delivered my latest two commissions. Miss K had requested a big knitted flower for a hat she found too plain. Well, no longer my friend - here is the resulting jazzed up hat modelled by little Reu (too cute!) and his lucky Aunty...



R found modelling the hat hilarious, or maybe that was just us and he felt obliged to join in all the giggling...



The second commission will have to wait till another post as I forgot to gather the crucial photographic evidence.

Toodle pip
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment