Monday 2 February 2009

Growing up

Reuben was six months old last week and to celebrate he had a bit of a photo shoot, nothing new there as Dave is constantly taking photos of the wee man. How times have changed ... six days old compared to six months old. This photo brings lump to my throat, everyone tells me they grow up quick but I forget how delicate he was in those early days.



He has suddenly done loads of new things this week too, he's started sitting up by himself. Ta da!



He's moved into his own room for sleeps ...



And he went swimming for the first time. I needed a trial run to practice the changing stuff ready for the sponsored splash we are doing at playgroup later this week. It was very complicated and a bit stressful even with two sets of hands. How I'll cope on Thursday is anyone's guess but I'll give it a whirl!

Toodle pip.
J.


1 comment:

  1. He's so cute Jackie! Good luck for the swim on Thursday! ;)

    ReplyDelete