Saturday 25 April 2009

Fabric fix

I've had a fabric fix today thanks to a trip to meet my Mum for lunch in Shrewsbury. Three delicious courses and two fab fabric shops later and I had purchased a few bits and bobs for the many many sewing ideas floating round in my head. Six felt squares, three fat quarters, two bell buttons, two yards of gingham ribbon, one yard of plastic backed fabric and a partridge in a pear tree .... sorry, I mean and a McCalls pattern for a miniature armchair!

Phew :)

This is my latest completed project - an 'oooh I want to do one of those' tutorial I saw during fat quarter month over on Sew Mama Sew.

Armchair sewing caddy

Neat huh?

Their site is a dangerous cyber space to hang out, their frequent and detailed tutorials give you confidence to tackle all sorts of clever thingumy bobs and I find every time I visit I'm adding more ideas to the virtual to do pile, scratch that, usually it means adding another batch of printed off instructions to my sewing projects to do pile.

So that was it for my fabric fix, tomorrow the focus moves onto all things woolly but more of that another time.

Toodle pip
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment